Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Twins' Birthday/ Cups Song (Absolutely no correlation!)

Wow. It's literally been three and a half years since I've written on this blog! And once again I'm writing on my twin brothers' birthday. Well, Tanner and Logan are still amazing brothers. My height, age, and personality may have changed these past three years, but my love for my family, including these two brothers definitely has not! They are still the funniest and greatest twins a girl could ask for as brothers. :) And now they each have two adorable children since the last time I wrote (Tanner has a third on the way. Well, his wife does. Ha!). The way they treat their cute children and beautiful wives makes me love them even more. Unfortunately, Logan lives in Glendale, Arizona with his family and Tanner lives in Martinez, California with his family which are both too far away for me to see them regularly, but I know from when they visit and from the blogs my sister-in-laws write about them that they are outstanding husbands/fathers. And from personal experience when I grew up with them, I know that they are amazing brothers and just boys (excuse me, men now!) overall. :) They are definitely the opposite of thorns as my blog's overall title suggests, but I had to draw readers in somehow! Hehe! So happy birthday to the greatest twins on earth! I love them both a lot. Here's some pics of their families! (well, a lot!)

                                                       
          Tanner and Alana
 

Logan and Michelle
 
 

Tanner and Alana's Ava- So cute!
 


 
Tanner and Alana's Sienna- Presh!
 

Logan and Michelle's Landon- Aww!
 

 
Logan and Michelle's Chloe- She's an angel :)
 

Cousins! Landon and Ava
 
 
 
The love each other!
 

Haha. They show their love in interesting ways. :)
 

Logan and Landon (the new twins!)
 

Daddy's girl!
 
 
Aww Sienna!
 

Shell and Flan, Ava and Landon :)
 
 
Oh the Clo!
 
 
Logan with little Chloe. He's smitten!
 
 
Shell and Landon
 

Tanner, Alana, and Ava :)
 

 
And finally, the twins! :) They're so lovely!
 
Happy birthday Tanner and Logan! Love you!


 
 

 
 
Now, on a completely random note (you never know where this teenage mind of mine will take you!), I heard an amazing version of the Cups Song from Pitch Perfect! I've listened to it so many times already! These people's voices are just so great! Check it out if you want by clicking on the link below! :) Enjoy!

Cups Song- Pitch Perfect

2 comments:

  1. welcome back to the blog world! give me your username and password and I'll fix your font so it all matches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be back! I hope you got my text. I sent my username and password to you. :)

      Delete