Monday, December 14, 2009

My Momma

I truly believe that I have the best mother ever. :) No offense to other mothers, but I believe that I do. I don't think I could've asked for a better mother than mine. For those of you who know me, you know that I'm the only girl and I think that I've always been okay with that not only because my big brothers are all loving, oversized teddy bears :), but also because I have such a great mother who is better than a sister. She's my best friend and I love her so much and I'm so thankful for all that's she's done for me. She always makes sure that our family has family night, makes sure me and my brothers have delicious food in our bellies, and she always tells me, my brothers, and obviously my dad that she loves us. I've never ever doubted my mom's love for me and I make sure that she never doubts my love for her. I even made up a song that we sing every night when I say goodnight to her that says how much I love her. It's really short and fast and we both sing it. I can't give out the lyrics because they're just too priceless and secret. :) I also showed my love for my mom in kindergarten when I'd run out of the school grounds and jump into her arms and she would swing me around. I didn't even care that people would stare at us like we were freaks and I still don't care what people think when I hug and kiss my mom good bye today. The more people, the better. I want everyone to know how much I love my mom which is why I hope everyone reads this. :) I love you Moore than anything in the world momma and I hope you never forget that..........I won't let you. I love you muth. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are the greatest daughter in the world and you make mothering very easy. I love you to pieces.

    ReplyDelete