Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Tanner!

I also didn't get Tanner a present and I want to try to make it up to him just like Logan. Tanner is older than Logan by ten minutes. To me, it seems like Tanner is twenty years older than Logan because Tanner is way mature and Logan is so........ not. :) haha. I love Tanner just as much as Logan and my other brothers. He is so hilarious and he gives the best impersonation of the Grinch. I always laugh when he sticks out his stomach and walks like the Grinch. Maybe Tanner isn't as mature as I thought. :) haha. I love his warm hugs and his funny laugh. He is a great brother and a wonderful example to me. I love him so much. I will never forget that Tanner was an assistant on his mission because he won't let me or our whole family forget. haha. I'm very sad that he doesn't live with us anymore, but I'm very happy that he married Alana. She is the only girl that I will allow to take my awesome brother, Tanner, away from me. I love you so much, Tanner. Thank you for making my life brighter when you lived with our family. And thank you for helping create a sweet, beautiful baby girl that I could call my niece. I can't wait to receive a big warm hug from you again. :) Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment