Monday, June 22, 2009

The Interpretation of My Blog Title

Those of you who know me well understand my title, but those of you who don't know me very well, don't worry, I will explain it to you. I was wondering what I should call my blog because my mom took the one I wanted which was 4evermoore. I thought about doing A Moore's Life, but then I thought better of it. In the end, my mom was the one who told me I should do this title, A Rose Among The Thorns. She explained to me that the title was compared to me and my six brothers. I was the only girl so I was the rose and my brothers were the thorns. I got a kick out of that so I named my blog after her idea. I just wanted to clarify my title so no one gets too confused. :) Thanks Mom for the awesome idea!

2 comments:

  1. so perfect. you are such a champ to deal with all those thorns. and yay for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey that's awesome you have a blog! and I love the title, so fitting :)

    ReplyDelete